POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Clock problem in Windows : Clock problem in Windows Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Clock problem in Windows
From: David Lisle
Date: 20 Mar 2002 11:04:10
Message: <3c98b2fa$1@news.povray.org>
Setting Clock=2 in an animation ini file setting does nothing
The clock still only runs from 0 to 1

Version Beta 3.15.beta.13.icl.win32

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong. I followed the documentation.

david. Thanks

Win98 4.10.1998 Pentium (r)II 128 Mb RAM

waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou
copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne

courriel ou par un autre moyen.